Bring MYBYK Home!
Works just like your personal bike
Connect with Public Transport.
Drop & Pick at any Hub*
Frequently asked questions
MYBYK is India’s oldest & largest bike-sharing app focusing on green solutions for micro-mobility. We aim to Make Cities Liveable Again by providing smart, unisex bicycles for people of all genders and age groups.
MYBYK is made for everyone. It is a self-explanatory & easy-to-use app. A user needs to follow these simple steps:-
- Download the app from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store
- Register with a Mobile Number (verification via OTP)
- Add Security Deposit to the Wallet (100% Refundable)
- Locate & Go to the nearest MYBYK Hub
- Select from the list of bicycles available
- Choose a Plan as per requirement
- Start & Enjoy the Ride - Auto Unlock
A user can keep the bike locked & secured with them for the entire duration of the rental period.
MYBYK is a preferred mode of short commute for thousands of Indians across 4 states, 10+ cities every month. We are also present in residential, educational, and corporate campuses to facilitate inter-campus commute in restricted communities.
To check if we are available in your area or want our services in your area, you can always check the same in our Mobile App.
For any further information, please drop us a mail at email@example.com.
In today’s world, one should focus on “Use More, Own Less”. We believe in this #SharedEconomy model and offer our bicycles for People to rent at your convinience
MYBYK is a purpose-driven organization looking to create a significant impact. We aim to inspire more people in Urban India to opt for healthier and sustainable modes of transport such as MYBYK for the following reasons:
- Made-In-India, Robust, Light-Weight Bicycles for both males & females
- Register, Unlock, Ride, Pay - All via Mobile App
- Available 24X7 for Unlock, Replace and Return at MYBYK Hub
- Zero Hassle of Maintenance for the MYBYK User
- Flexible Plans for Diverse Needs
Bicycles are a one-of-a-kind solution for three major stakeholders - citizens (affordable & healthy), authorities (lesser stress on commute & parking infrastructure), and the environment (green & pollution free).
As per reports, 75%+ commutes in India are less than 3kms and bicycles could be one of the best mobility solutions for the same.